Public & Charter Schools
School and Education Referral Solutions
Over the last decade, Delta-T has grown into a premier referral source for schools and other education providers. We partner with over 600 school districts, charter schools and other education providers nationwide.
Our goal is to relieve schools of the burdens involved with sourcing and securing qualified professionals, allowing them to concentrate on achieving their core objectives of academic, social, physical and mental well-being of their students.
We can refer a full range of professionals covering teaching, behavioral health support, and nursing. An affiliate can help schools meet their needs for support staff. This type of flexibility is invaluable to district administrators, principals, school boards and HR managers who are tasked with finding everything from special education teachers to child study teams.
Our internal corporate Education Team has the industry experience to understand the nuances inherent in working with schools.
The types of education professionals we can refer include:
- Paraprofessionals: General and Special Education
- Special Education Teachers
- Substitute Teachers
- Teachers: PK-12, Alternative Education, Home Instruction, and Head Start
- Nurses: Clinic, Escort and 1:1 Care
- Behavioral Analysts & Therapists (BCBA, BCaBA, ABA)
- Child Study Teams
- Support Staff: bus aides/monitors, cafeteria workers, and clerical staff (through an affiliate)
- Educational Diagnosticians
- Learning Disabilities’ Teacher-Consultants (LDT-C)
- Counselors and Social Workers
The education clients we serve include:
- Public School Districts
- Charter Schools
- Cyber Schools
- Education Management Organizations (EMO)
- Charter Management Organizations (CMO)
- Education Service Agencies /Intermediate Units (ESA/IU)
- Head Start / Early Intervention Programs
- Education Consortiums
- Alternative School Programs
- After School Programs
- Wrap-Around Programs